Saturday, October 3, 2009

everytime~




well...people must have been in love once, either with your old skool friend or your first sight love, all of it can drown u in heaven but also can lead to tearless ever. I just love simple plan, despite in their music also in their lyrics, so honest and really tell the life of a human being. I will listen to their music whenever I feel morally down, cause of study, cause of fiends, cause of love..all of them can found in Simple Plan Lyrics. I just so in love with themmm!!!!I love their music and their lyrics...:P

*this is one of my favorite songs ever...I just wish I could have one more day with U...*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. u should listen to christina aguilera too..i'll look to her lyrics for inspiration..especially 'the voice within'

    =)

    ReplyDelete