Saturday, August 8, 2009

another weekend entry~

Bored??

Another moments of my craziness strikes up. Usually, I'm not feeling this way..


Tired??

Yeah..I do feel tired. Tired of care someone else feelings. Hey! Who do you think yourself are huh. I keep pestering an apologize, and U just give that-most-annoying looks back at me. Hello?? Am I care??

Yes. I do care!

How much tears should be wipe away?

How much sense U need to be more alert?

How much loves should be bonded again?

How much money that need to BE spend for U to feel comfort?

How much??

Questioning and think back of yourself. U just can stop dreaming..



Because...


I'll let you go. Please don't turn back.

Even so, U'll not be able to see me again.



I just can't be a girl u used to know.

Because,

U let me down so many times and I just want to let it go.


I'm sorry. Please forgive me

FRIENDS~

No comments:

Post a Comment